Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Springtime in the Apple Orchard

Driving to photograph this family, it began raining steadily.  "Why oh why must it rain NOW??!!" I said in absolute frustration (there may have been some expletives).  It had been sunny and beautiful all day...and then rain.  As I pulled into the apple orchard, the steady rain slowed to a sprinkle....and then SUNSHINE!  Thank you Lord!  My good friends arrived with smiles on their faces and we set off exploring.

"What should we do?" they asked and I said...
"Just do what you normally do...just be who you are."  

And so they did.
And the camera captured them loving and laughing and playing.
And being silly...
And being tender...
And I was aware...
that this is a family who loves each other very, very much.
Thank you for spending the afternoon with me!
xo




















1 comment:

  1. Love these and love you! How lucky we all are to have you in our lives, Laura.

    -E.

    ReplyDelete