Sunday, June 26, 2011

{Sarah & David: Engagement}

My niece is getting married next summer and we recently spent a Saturday morning together making their engagement photos.  Her fiance lives several hours away and so I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time getting to know him, unfortunately.  Quite honestly, I was a bit nervous.  Within the first five minutes, my worries faded.  We fell into a great rhythm.  They walked ahead with his bike in tow (they met at a BMX race) and I followed....smiling and giggling with them.  We wandered all over downtown chatting and teasing each other....telling stories...getting to know one another.  

Here's what I found about these two lovebirds:
They adore one another.
They make each other laugh endlessly. (He's like Owen Wilson funny!!) 
They have incredible respect for each other.
They are good friends.
They are SO EXCITED to be getting married next summer!!

Thank you for spending the morning with me!  
And welcome to the family David....
xo






















2 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING!!! Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing Sarah! I'm so excited for you!! - Alison

    ReplyDelete