Monday, September 5, 2011

{Bryden Landberg Wedding}

What an incredibly joyful day this was!  
Everyone came home to celebrate Stacey & Tim and I felt so grateful to be with everyone under one roof again!  From L.A. to Austin to Indianapolis....home again.  This usually only happens at Christmas time and so you can imagine how lucky I felt to properly hug these loved ones on a lovely summer day.  

The music played...
We toasted the happy couple!!
We ate and drank and laughed....
We marveled at how much the little ones have grown...
We welcomed our newest family member, Marin...(cutie pie!)
We savored our time together...
And I felt terribly homesick for everyone as my family and I drove back to Indy the next day.  Good tears....

Wishing you every happiness Stacey & Tim!!  Thank you for such a wonderful, wonderful day!  



































No comments:

Post a Comment