Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{Mark & Elizabeth: Engagement}

On a warm and sunny evening last week, I photographed Mark & Elizabeth at the home of a family friend.  What an incredibly sweet couple!  I loved watching how kind they are with one another...and goofy!  I really enjoyed our time together!  And I'm thankful Elizabeth is so laid back (I still feel badly about the wasp sting!)  ...she's a trooper!
Mark proposed to Elizabeth by writing her a song and I was lucky to be present 
this night as he broke out his guitar and played a bit for her.  
I'm looking forward to the wedding!    
xo 





















4 comments:

  1. Laura these are amazing. We had such a fun time with you that night. Thanks for capturing this for us. :)
    And the wasp sting was just a minor set back that gave us the perfect lighting for later shots. :) I'm a glass half full kind of gal.
    Peace and Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! They must be thrilled with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these couldn't possibly be any more adorable

    ReplyDelete