Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You know what I love about photographing kids?









I love the stories they tell while you're quietly 
capturing them with the camera.  
The details of school and friends and little brothers....
Miss Peyton is the daughter of a very good friend of ours.
My children ADORE her and so do I!
She is a great storyteller and activist... 
she organized a charity event at her school last year to help a fellow classmate.
A heart of gold, this one, and wisdom beyond her years.
I could listen to her all day long and never tire.
XOXO Peyton!

4 comments:

  1. stunning, laura. and what a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you have captured her very essence...these photos brought tears to my eyes, they are all full of the most tender, wonderful beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she shines!
    i love her smile and those big girl teeth something about them really strikes my heart.

    ReplyDelete