Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can it be?


The last time I photographed these two sweeties, he was barely a month old and she was growing into her role as the big sister!  He is now six months and starting to CRAWL!  
Can it be?  Where does the time go?  

Saturday morning I spent time with these very dear friends hiking and playing outside.  I love this time of year.  Cool and crisp mornings with hats and sweaters...the leaves of the trees changing colors...beautiful!  You know what else I love?  Photographing my friends' families growing and changing.  I appreciate being able to spend time with them and feeling how much love they have for one another.  
Thank you for sharing your morning with me!  
Enjoy this little sneak peek!  More to come...  










2 comments:

  1. Like! Like! Like! I was already in love with these kids, but seeing these pictures about makes my heart burst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little ones definitely restore my faith that the beauty in the world can be found in little things. What loves they are... and once again Laura's eye captures the sweet essence of their spirits. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete